1. Add Photos
One more image dragged to the collage, one more grid will be added.
2. Fill the collage layout with images displayed in the thumbnail panel with one click.
3. More Photo Editing Options.
Choose any one of the three images, you will be taken to Edit module, where you can perform edits on each image.
Once done editing, click Save and return or Return and the Collage screen will be restored.
4. Change the Collage Size (Classic and Funky only)
You can resize a collage by choosing the exact size options.
Open Resize by clicking on it and click the Lock icon. Select preset measurements from the dropdown menu or enter your custom measurements and Apply.
5. Drag the button on the Slider to adjust your Border Width and Corner Radius.
6. Background Color & Texture.
7. Click Color & Texture to background settings. Click on a color under Background Color panel to apply a background color to the image. Or select a Background Image as your background color. Your selection is applied automatically.
8. Add More Elements (Stickers & Text)